top of page

Gemma Barolo DOCG

Awards Decanter "Silver"


Grape Varietal: Nebbiolo                                                               

Vinification: Maceration length of 15-20 days in stainless steel

tanks then ageing 75% in Slavonian oak barrels the remaining 25%

in French oak                                                                        


Tasting notes:                                                                      

A warm ruby garnet red color creates a scent of profound depth

and complexity, with notes of raspberry and rose flowers and an

intense spicy finish. On the palate, it presents intense sweet tannin,

which gives a nice touchable consistency sweetened by mature fruits.


Food Pairing: Red meat, braised, stews and roasts and truffle based dishes


Nebbiolo: one of the world’s five greatest grapes – and here offering a smorgasbord of red rose, sour red cherry and delicately spicy aromas and flavors is the Gemma Line which has been winning awards for years.

bottom of page